Myspace Scenic Layouts

Below are some layouts I posted that I have made for Myspace. Not all of the backgrounds in these layouts are ones that I have made. Some of the backgrounds used was collected from various wallpaper sites and some I have made myself. So I do not take credit for all of them. Also, some of the images that I used in the layouts, for example the icons, where collected from several different websites on the web. If you have any questions how to use these layouts or if there is a problem with them, please post them here.

When you click on the thumbnails it will take you to a live preview. Look on the preview page for the code in the box. You need to copy the code and paste it in your About Me section.


The reason why you see double of the same layout is because there is one version that has comments and the other does not.


No comments:

Post a Comment