Welcome to Versatile Creations

Hello and welcome to Versatile Creations. This site is dedicated to your web designing needs. Hope you find it useful and enjoy your stay!

Note: I have started adding some Myspace codes. All have been tested and I have used personally. They work if you install them correctly. Have any questions leave it in the comments section.

*The cool abstract image that I used in the banner is called Optical.Suicide by Michael Baberick.* I normally do my own abstracts but this one was the right color and design for my taste.

Big thanks to Lithosphere for the beautiful link banner! Thanks litho!

1 comment:

celticdollie said...

Wow, your website has been a great help Sweetie! I now have been able to create my own PSP brushes just by reading and following your directions on your tutorials!! I am a developer at IMVU, so your information is quite important! Thanks and Much appreciated! Celticdollie~

Post a Comment